Dear #EAHIL2020 Participants,
here are some tips for you that might help you get the best out of Day 2 and Day 3 of EAHIL 2020 Online Conference.
- To be swiftly admitted to the chosen session please make sure you are visible as a ZOOM participant with your FULL FIRST NAME AND SURNAME. If you are already in the waiting room, please leave the session, change your name and come back again!
- Admission to the session might take a few minutes.
- To ask a question to a presenter use the chat box inside the session − type the prefix [QUESTION TO AUTHOR_NAME] and then your question.
- If any of the presenters won’t have enough time to answer your questions during the session, please send your questions to them in a private message on Discord or via email (ZOOM doesn’t archive chat messages).
- The fastest way to communicate during #EAHIL2020 is to use our Discord chat channels – either text or sound. We are also posting annoucements there. Go to: https://bit.ly/EAHILdiscord To use the chat you need to set up an account.
- On Discord you can also chat privately with a chosen user − simply click their name and write a message. You can also talk privately on Discord.
- In between the sessions you can visit the Sponsors Exhibition: https://eahil2020.com/our-sponsors/ Our sponsors are waiting for you in their Virtual Booths − you’ll find links to the Virtual Booths in the conference programme: https://padlet.com/pemilewska/eahil2020 or in the Sponsors Exhibition.
- While drinking your coffeee / tea you can also take a stroll through our poster gallery: https://eahil2020.com/posters/ To interact with the author(s) log in to any social media account indicated below the poster and ask your question in the comments section.
- Even if the city of Łódź (Lodz) is out of your physical reach right now, you can still take a walk with our guide Justyna Tomaszewska through the Priest’s Mill and Piotrkowska Street: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8POUGHzyd8&feature=youtu.be or get to know Łódź (Lodz) as the city of film with our guide Bartek Mielniczek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-cOHTLsChI&feature=youtu.be